COVID-19 Hotel Updates
Opal Hotel and Suites takes great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities to make our cleaning and safety protocols even more rigorous. We've enacted the following:
- Following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines and using their approved cleaning agents.
- Our team is wearing masks and gloves at all times.
- The fitness center is open, however, social distancing remains in effect with no more than 6 people at a time.
- The outdoor pool is open.
- The breakfast/restaurant area is currently under construction and is closed for the time being.
- Cancellations can be requested up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
During any length of stay, servicing of guest rooms will not be available. However, we can still provide fresh amenities upon request like linens, soap, etc. during your stay. Our housekeeping team uses chemicals to eliminate COVID-19 on potential touch areas. Extra care of ensuring all surfaces/touchable areas are wiped down accordingly. Upon inspection of guest rooms, our inspectors again wipe down highly touchable areas.